frank Corsi | Posted on:
What is a Digital Name?
Digital Names has created the technology to convert the 30-50 character complex wallet public key into a Human-Readable, Easy-to-Remember format.
Digital Names does for e-wallets sending or receiving any cryptocurrency what Domain Names did for the scale-up of websites on the internet.
The API Read Commands are:
- Digital name Lookup –Tells you if the name you are looking for is taken or not. The Digital Name will need to be added to the end of the command code.
- Public Key Lookup –For the Public Key Lookup you will need the Digital Name plus the symbol of the currency you are looking up.
- List All Active Public Keys –Shows all currency that is listed with your Digital Name.
- List All Active Blockchains – Lists all of the Names and symbols of the crypto currency that is being used with Digital names.
- Digital Name Expiration Date –Shows you the date your Digital Name expires. The Digital Name will need to be added to the end of the command code.
- Digital Names Overview –Marketing Material used to explain Digital names for wallet operators or anyone that uses the API in their operations
- Digital Names For Sale Categories –Establish Specific Category to sell your Digital Names
- Digital Names For Sale –Set your Digital Names for sale in an open market
All commands will require your api key in the command line.